Alpha Sierra Engineering LLC was founded in 2012 under the name Global Sustainability Experts. Since April 2022 our company has operated under the current name.
The company, together with its network of partners, is currently focused on aviation emissions issues (ETS- and CORSIA-related services like the establishment of MRV system, third party pre-auditing of MRV system and emissions reports, carbon trading and carbon strategy).
Our Mission is to contribute to the global climate action by providing the following services:
- Support to the industry in the meeting carbon emissions reduction regulation and standards requirements like Directives 2003/87/EC and 2008/101/EC and ICAO CORSIA;
- Ensuring real-life emissions reductions by developing and operating renewable energy sources;
- Support the industry and governments in the transition to the zero-carbon economy and environmentally friendly business processes; and
- Innovation and research to contribute to the mitigation and adaptation to climate change.
We believe that these services contribute to our Vision of the future:
- Zero-carbon economy accepted and implemented globally;
- World capable to keep global average temperature increase well below 2°C; and
- Sustainable management of natural resources.
Djordje Samardzija has graduated from the Faculty of Transport and Traffic Engineering, University of Belgrade. He has been working in aviation for more than 18 years. Djordje has completed aviation postgraduate studies at the same faculty, a Basic course for air traffic control officers (ATCO) and master’s studies in quality management.
Since 2010 he has been working as an aviation consultant in the framework of EU ETS. Djordje works on the establishment of airline carbon monitoring, reporting and verification system and pre-audit of annual emissions reports. Djordje is an environmental enthusiast who promotes renewables (solar), greenhouse gas emissions reductions and recycling.
For his project “Development of Innovative Business Models for Solar Energy” and the construction of a pilot solar PV power plant that operates under an innovative business model Djordje was named the Climate Smart Innovation Pioneer by GEF, Ministry of Environment and UNDP.
More information about Djordje is on his Linkedin profile.
Contact Djordje at: email@example.com